Junior React Native UI / UX Developer
Contract Position: 6 months - great opportunity to extend or become permanent member of team.
Vouch.io is a startup company headquartered in Atlanta, USA but operating in a virtual model with staff globally located and we’re looking to extend our team.
We’re currently on the lookout for an energetic, skilled and passionate React Native UI / UX developer to help build out reusable, mostly pure components in ES6 for our various products.
Candidates should be enthusiastic about functional programming and expanding their skillset to Clojure and ClojureScript – our primary stack.
Skillset & Experience
- 2 years of experience with React and/or React Native
- 2 years of experience implementing UX designs
- Familiarity with functional programming patterns
- Familiarity with component development with Storybook
- Enthusiasm about learning Clojure(Script), our primary stack
- Drive to work as part of a highly functioning team.
Passion to innovate
Authenticity and transparency
We’re honest, open and always transparent. We tell the truth at all times and maintain an ethos of being true to ourselves as well as our mission, communicating openly with others be they customer, colleague, community or competitor.
We feel a duty to things larger than ourselves. We don’t merely fulfill our obligations, but actively seek ways we can help.
Whilst we work with complex problems and solutions, we don’t hide behind jargon or self beneficial statements. We operate to make security in the connected world accessible to all through simplification.