Contract or permanent roles possible.
Vouch.io is a startup company headquartered in Atlanta, USA but operating in a virtual model with staff globally located and we’re looking to extend our team.
We’re currently on the lookout for an energetic, skilled and passionate Solution Architect to work on internal product and client implementation projects using our products. Working with customer teams on defining how our technology is used and bringing back feedback and ideas into the product design.
Candidates should be enthusiastic about blockchain, application security & protocol details and functional programming languages in general.
We’re looking for:
- Familiarity with designing solutions leveraging HTTP based APIs.
- Familiarity with blockchain as a concept. Experience with Tendermint is a bonus.
- Familiarity with basic cryptography concepts such as digital signatures and encryption.
- Experience with application security protocols such as OAuth2 and OIDC.
- Familiarity with iOS/Android platform
- Familiarity with iOS/Android security concepts (Secure Enclave, Strongbox, KeyStore…) is a bonus.
- Familiarity with iOS/Android communication protocols (BLE, NFC, UWB…) is a bonus.
- Communication: To communicate with all stakeholders such as software engineers, management, clients and vendors, they must convey technical language to other stakeholders often in non-technical terms.
- Identifying, testing and managing risk: Identify and evaluate the risk to eliminate or mitigate risk in a computer system or network.
- Knowledge of software development process and technical skills: Must know the technical aspects of projects to identify risks, propose immediate solutions and provide guidance for the computer system solutions.
- Organizational and time management skills: To keep projects on schedule and within budget.
- Broad knowledge: Of computer software, hardware and computer languages.
If you are interested in joining our team on this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for taking an interest in our company.
As a group of people who love to share ideas and knowledge and expertise, collaborating to drive innovation and build breakthrough products, the best part of building Vouch is working towards a vision that we all believe in – “A safer, connected future.” Our vision and driving principles keep us all focused on our mission, forming the soul of the company which is reflected in every interaction with us.
Be real. We believe in working hard to deliver a game-changing product, experience and company. We are by nature a competitive company, but we compete by offering a better alternative, not by denigrating or otherwise undercutting the competition.
Passion to innovate
Computing is our shared passion; our calling is to evaluate and advance the state of the art, bringing those advances to the broadest possible audience.
Authenticity and transparency
We’re honest, open and always transparent. We tell the truth at all times and maintain an ethos of being true to ourselves as well as our mission, communicating openly with others be they customer, colleague, community or competitor.
We feel a duty to things larger than ourselves. We don’t merely fulfill our obligations, but actively seek ways we can help.
Whilst we work with complex problems and solutions, we don’t hide behind jargon or self beneficial statements. We operate to make security in the connected world accessible to all through simplification.