Vouch.io is a startup company headquartered in Atlanta, USA but operating in a virtual model with staff globally located and we’re looking to extend our team.
We’re currently on the lookout for an energetic, skilled and passionate Backend & SDK Engineer to help build out our various products.
Candidates should be enthusiastic about blockchain, application security & protocol details and functional programming languages in general.
Skillset & Experience
- 3 years experience with a functional programming language. Experience with Clojure is a bonus.
- Experience with application security protocols such as OAuth2 and OIDC.
- Experience with designing & implementing HTTP based APIs.
- Familiarity with blockchain as a concept. Experience with Tendermint is a bonus.
- Familiarity with basic cryptography concepts such as digital signatures and encryption.
- Familiarity with IOS/Android security concepts (Secure Enclave, Strongbox, KeyStore…) is a bonus.
- Familiarity with IOS/Android communication protocols (BLE, NFC, UWB…) is a bonus.
If you are interested in joining our team on this position please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for taking an interest in our company.
As a group of people who love to share ideas and knowledge and expertise, collaborating to drive innovation and build breakthrough products, the best part of building Vouch is working towards a vision that we all believe in – “A safer, connected future.” Our vision and driving principles keep us all focused on our mission, forming the soul of the company which is reflected in every interaction with us.
Be real. We believe in working hard to deliver a game-changing product, experience and company. We are by nature a competitive company, but we compete by offering a better alternative, not by denigrating or otherwise undercutting the competition.
Passion to innovate
Computing is our shared passion; our calling is to evaluate and advance the state of the art, bringing those advances to the broadest possible audience.
Authenticity and transparency
We’re honest, open and always transparent. We tell the truth at all times and maintain an ethos of being true to ourselves as well as our mission, communicating openly with others be they customer, colleague, community or competitor.
We feel a duty to things larger than ourselves. We don’t merely fulfill our obligations, but actively seek ways we can help.
Whilst we work with complex problems and solutions, we don’t hide behind jargon or self beneficial statements. We operate to make security in the connected world accessible to all through simplification.